Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Squeezed Lemon to Neutrailze Odors!

Half the week is over and I hope yours is going well! Just wanted to give you a little tip for neutralizing odors, or like we have in our laundry room, stenches!
 
I keep lemons to add to salad dressings or flavor my water and I found another awesome use for them, thank goodness. We have a family cat who we love dearly but not his litter box so much! Seems like it has gotten way worse lately and it stays scooped. :) 
 
I've used lemon squeezed into baking soda before but I didn't have baking soda in the cabinet. I got one of my old handmade ceramic mugs and squeezed half a lemon in it. It WORKS. I can attest!
 
The laundry room where the litter box is has seriously never smelled better! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
 
 


No comments: