Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ta-da! Look What I Found!

It's already Wednesday! I'm always stating the OBVIOUS! What have you been up to? Working on any home renovations or crafty delights? Excuse my nerdiness. I am psyched because I have been to the gym three times since Saturday and  feel sore but so GOOD. I'm doing a free 7 day trial but I'm ready to join. I used to go to the gym 4-6 times a week and just haven't found a way to fit it in since having kids. I can't seem to find the motivation on my own to work out so this has got to be a lifestyle change. Anyhow enough personal stuff but I'm excited! 

Does anybody else enjoy making TO DO lists? I get so much satisfaction of making a list and marking items off the list! My dad got me hooked on a Franklin Covey day planner when I was high school and I swear by it!

As much as I'm on a computer between work and home, I found a very simple website that is a quick and easy TO DO list generator. http://123.tadalist.com/  is a great tool and you can log in from any computer. After signing up you create a user name and password and can start making to your own TO DO lists right away! Once you complete a task you simply click the bullet and it gets marked out. You can make several TO DO lists too so you're not limited to one or two.

I made a general TO DO list BELOW for your viewing pleasure! ha ha! I don't know if anyone else enjoys making lists but I couldn't live without them. 

Now, I don't have one of those new-fangled computer phones but I believe this is also an application you can download to an iPhone. I love it!

3 comments:

Finding Charm said...

OMG! Hello, my name is Sarah and I'm addicted to making lists.

I'm so going to check this out. How much fun is this. I'll have lots of lists! Can't wait.

Big D and Me said...

I love to do lists. I probably make 2 or 3 a day. I don't accomplish everything on them but I still write them everyday.

I just joined a gym and wrote about getting back in shape. You might enjoy it though it may not motivate you to go to a class. Just so you know - I've been back to the class again.
http://www.bigdandme.com/2011/08/mother-effer/

Anonymous said...

Oh cool. I'll check it out as soon as I can. Just got back from vacation so I'll have to get back in workout mode!