Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cheers To A New Year With No New Year's Resolutions!

Awesome sauce! That is my new favorite term for the moment! I don't like to make New Year's resolutions because they seem to add too much pressure and who needs added pressure?!? A friend told me today that she was going to set small goals for herself for 2014 and I think that is an awesome plan! I say AWESOME SAUCE!

In reflecting on the past year I have learned a whole lot about myself and who I am and who I want to be. :> ) First off I am a terrible procrastinator and setting small goals is seriously the way to go these days. Also saying I am going to do something doesn't get the job done!

No New Year's resolutions but a whole lot of little projects is what I'll be working on! I haven't been focusing as much on the blog towards the end of this year because a lot of other things took priority and a lot of other things I made priority! I've been able to do a lot of different things this year and found new hobbies, and things I didn't spend much time doing before, I've learned I like in 2013. Just a lot of slowing the pace in 2013 to enjoy the little things in life.

 
No resolutions for 2014 but CHEERS to a brand new year! I vow to try and work up my blog again so the images are restored to move forward with it. Before the week is over I will have a "To Do" list of things I will be working on with the blog! Have a wonderful New Year's Day! Happy New Year's!

Do you make New Year's Resolutions???
 

 

No comments: