Friday, October 3, 2014

Clean Your Shower With V05

Yay, I'm finally able to hop back on here for a few. How has everybody been doing? Things have seriously been a little nutsy around here. I had a nasty vomiting experience last weekend which took everything out of me for part of the week(ugghh!) but I think I am ALL GOOD for the moment(fingers crossed).

I'm excited to share something my husband accidentally found due to his complete clutsiness. I can't talk because I have clutsy tendencies too but from his last one we actually learned something! Don't worry, he knows I'm talking about him here. Chuckles!

So he took a shower one night after a bike ride and accidentally knocked over an entire bottle of my shampoo. I didn't find it until the next morning and check out BELOW how it cleaned a giant spot in our shower. Please be gentile and don't judge our cleaning abilities on the filth of our shower. Yes, it gets dirty. I am working on it to clean it every. single. week. now!

I've mustered up the courage to show you our nasty builder grade shower that I didn't have nice and clean and in tip top condition. Bleh! It really smacks you in the face when you see it in a picture. GROSS!

Let me direct you to the center of the picture where the V05 spilled and poured down the drain! See how clean it came!


Below is a picture of the shower cleaned with v05 shampoo! I used a sponge and a little elbow grease!

 So v05 is an uber cheap way to clean your shower. Yes, I use cheap shampoo. So sue me!


Needless to say my hub's clutsiness came in handy for once! Gotta love him! HAHA Happy Friday to you!

1 comment:

Aunt Suzanne said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing! Another great idea!