Friday, January 12, 2018

2018 Stuff!


Hope this finds everyone doing well. I'm doing pretty good on this end. It's 2018 and I'm ready for new beginnings. This year has had its ups and downs and I'm finally on the upswing from the downs working to rehab myself from a leg injury. I've been through months of medical testing to try and figure out a lot of different symptoms. Finally I'm rehabbing my leg back into shape so I can do all the normal things I like to do. It's been quite the journey and I'm so thankful to have medical answers and a solid plan to build my strength back. It's been a mental and physical struggle for more than half a year. The physical pain has been excrutiating and debilitating so I'm very happy to get help. YAY for 2018!

On top of my physical goals I've got some house goals for the new year. I don't plan on starting them today though because I'm cold(I'm always cold), want to get under my electric blanket to read, and I've spent half the day at two car dealerships handling maintenance issues for my car and my husband's. Do you have any goals for the new year? I've got a silly little list of things for 2018. Here goes!



  1. Get computer organized
  2. Organize phone
  3. Pull out new dishes and organize them
  4. Brush our cat daily! he's long haired :)
  5. New curtains for our living room
  6. Tackle kitchen table
  7. Think about kitchen cabinets - do I want to paint or stain them?
  8. Touch up paint spots around the house
  9. Clean / paint baseboards
  10. Clean / paint back door
  11. Catch up on all the blog posts I've meant to post that I haven't. Sigh! We did a lot of things in 2017 and in years past to the house.
I think that is a pretty good list. It's long enough anyway! So what are you up to? Do you have any big plans for your home? I'm signing off but hope you have a wonderful day. Happy Almost weekend!

Keep It Simple Yay!
KISY Smooches 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked your fantastic website. Fabulous work, unique way with words!