Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Beachy Peachy

Happy Hump Day! I had a horror-flick style vomit session late Friday night accompanied by good old diahrea. How's that for a lovely description of TMI on a home decorating bloggety blog?!?! Oh my gosh it was awful. I was in bed the entire weekend quarantined from the rest of the family just in case it was a contagious stomach bug. I wasn't sure if it might have been food poisoning but NOPE, a big, fat N-O-P-E! Both my kids are home today puking so I have my answer! Praying the hubs doesn't get it because if he gets it, oh I won't go in detail but it won't be fun! LOL

SOOOOO I've been having fun redecorating the house. I've been working on it a lot to make it more of a vacation feeling so we enjoy it like when we go on our beach vacations and enjoy those!

I told you I would share some of the beachy decorations and here are some! I love them! The clothes pin-I've got to find a cute picture of the family from one of our vacations to add to it. :-)











What do you think? Well I've got laundry to do, dishes to put away and some leaves to rake up today for the trash pickup tomorrow.  Have a great day! Love ya!

KISY




No comments: