Tuesday, June 4, 2019

A Little Changeroo

It's a Tuesday night at 10:00 pm and I'm goofing off. The kids are in bed and my hubs is goofing around on his guitar. Things are settled and peaceful.
 
Nothing much is new really. I'm pretty psyched- I started running again this week. SLOWLY! I haven't been able to run for real in about two years because of a sports injury. It feels good to get the endorphins flowing better. I've been working out just having to ride a bike or swim.
 
Anyhow it's summer break and I've been doing more of the things I want to do lately and here is a minor little change I made to the house. It's a little silly I guess but I like it. These two wall hangings I had in the kitchenette were cutesie. They are actually the floral design I used in my blog and I matted and framed them.
 
Scroll down for the new wall hangings!
 

 
Below is more of the beachy look I was going for! A starfish with gold metallic sparkles and an adorable mermaid tail piece. It's cutesie too but I like how relaxed it looks and how it softens that area. I didn't even have to change out my nails. Win win! Now if I can dejunk the rest of the space there!




 
I like! Soooo tell me what you've been up to!? Anything fun! I want to hear all about it!
 
Love ya bunches!
KISY

No comments: