Monday, February 17, 2020

Post Valentine's Day

Hope y'all had a Happy➼Valentine's Day! Mine was decent but found out we had a child with Strep that day so the ten day o' antibiotics began on V Day. No biggie though.

I am sitting here typing this listening to my crazy cat wander around the house upset because my oldest is sleeping with his door shut. Our cat is aggressively affectionate and he gets really ticked when he doesn't get his way and sleep with the person of his choice.😿 

Anyway I'm psyched! I'm signed up for a 5K and haven't done one in a few years. I know I'm going to be slow but that is okay. My son loves to run so he is trying to beat his best time but I will most definitely be lagging behind in this race. 

I haven't had too much time to work on house décor lately because I started a new job. I've thrown myself into it full speed and I'm trying to keep up with the house. On a good day laundry is pulled out of the washer and put in the dryer.😮 But I like our new washer and dryer, really I do.

So instead of doing stuff for the house I'm looking at doing some fun things. I've got a new hobby and that is brush pen writing. I sort of bounce from hobby to hobby. Eek. I'm trying to make my handwriting look romantic or cutesie and I love the modern calligraphy style. We'll see but it's so relaxing and fun to play around with. I'll show you some of my messing around with words. I love practicing this. I've got a loooong way to go at getting it the way I want it and I hope to kind of create my own style with it but it's a lot of fun! 

 
Going to drink my sleepy tea and add some music to my mp3 player for the gym tomorrow. Hope you are doing well.
 
Love ya, mean it! If anyone reads this, leave me a comment. I don't think anyone does anymore. Anyway take it easy. Peace out!
 
KISY 
 
 
  

No comments: