Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Christmas Wreath Turned Into Valentine's Day Wreath

So any of you Mommies out there have boys? I am having some difficulties with my oldest in public restrooms at potty time. He is at the age where he doesn't want to go in a women's restroom but I'm not all that comfortable sending him in the men's by himself just yet. When we are at church I'll let him go in the men's room while I wait but that is about it. He has to go with me when it's just me and both boys. At what age did you start letting your son use a public restroom in the men's room?

So off of my tangent... My latest little decoration was for Valentine's Day. I did a simple little trick to turn our Christmas wreath into a Valentine's Day Wreath! Below is our Christmas wreath. It was a straw wreath I painted white and wrapped with polka dotted red and white ribbon.


I picked up a foam heart and strung a piece of twine through it and looped it on the under side of the ribbon on top so it would hang in the center of the wreath.


Simple Enough!







No comments: